Gabardine Collection Oval Optical Frames
- Italian-made oval optical frames in light horn-effect acetate
- Golden metal draped gabardine temples are inspired by the fabric of the trench coat, English-woven gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879
- Frames are shipped with demonstration lenses which must be replaced before use. Please contact your optician before purchase to check if your chosen frame is suitable for your prescription or replacement lenses. Frames cannot be returned once prescription or replacement lenses have been fitted.
- 100% acetate with metal trim
- Made in Italy
- Presented in a protective case