The Westminster – Extra-long Trench Coat
- The Westminster is softly tailored for a relaxed fit. A classic for all seasons, the coat is cut from cotton gabardine – a light and weatherproof fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. Inspired by the Burberry Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar and dual-entry Piccadilly pockets.
- Coat length: 115cm/45.3in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 177cm/ 5ft 9.5in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buckles: 100% calf leather
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted closure
- Dual-entry Piccadilly pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Wear this with